Convert XFA to AcroForm using Aspose.PDF for .NET - fails with an exception

We tried to merge two pdf files. One of the documents contains XFA forms. Unfortunately converting to AcroForm fails. It takes pretty long to execute and the following exception is thrown.
Managed Debugging Assistant ‘ContextSwitchDeadlock’ has detected a problem in ‘D:…\Aspose Test.vshost.exe’.

The following code reproduces the error for the attached file:

Document doc = new Document(filename);
doc.Form.Type = FormType.Standard;

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.6.0 in Visual Studio 2015 project and as per my observations, resultant file is being created. However the conversion process is taking too much time. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNEWNET-40857 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted with our findings. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

For your reference, I have also attached the output generated over my end.

[C#]

Document doc = new Document(“c:/pdftest/maa_human_v1.19.0.2.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

doc.Form.Type = Aspose.Pdf.Forms.FormType.Standard;

doc.Save("c:/pdftest/Converted_StandardFile.pdf");

Thank you for your quick response.

I just compared the converted document with the original. Unfortunately, on every page I checked, there are conversion errors of some sort. For example:
- Text color/text style/indentation wrong
- Parts of the document are visible even though the condition is not met

Stefan.Schroth:
Thank you for your quick response.

I just compared the converted document with the original. Unfortunately, on every page I checked, there are conversion errors of some sort. For example:
- Text color/text style/indentation wrong
- Parts of the document are visible even though the condition is not met
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have also managed to notice above stated issues. For the sake of correction, I have separately logged them as as PDFNEWNET-40878 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.