Convert XML to PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET

Hi my friend,

My name is Carlos Salazar, I’m from Venezuela, a few years ago i used aspose.pdf product and it was really easy to create pdf based on xml and xslt, the docs always showed examples using C# code and Xml equivalent.

Currently, I’m working on a company, i talked about you, but when i go to the docs there is no information about using xml with xslt, just a couple on examples.

I really need some good docs about aspose.pdf using xml. I don’t wanna think you guys are killing xml approach.

This Topic is created by kashif.iqbal using Email to Topic tool.

@clsi3008

We would like to share with you that we did not discontinued the functionality to create PDFs from XML/XSLT. However, we did discontinued the older Aspose.Pdf.Generator approach in the API and removed corresponding docs from official documentation.

We have introduced DOM Approach instead and a new Aspose.Pdf XML Schema on which basis PDFs can be created. Furthermore, you may please list down the features and your requirements for which you need examples. We will surely check relevant details at our end and will try to create respective documentation articles for them.