Convert XSL FO to PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET

Hi, I would like to use Aspose pdf to convert XSL FO to PDF, currently we are using Ecrion engined to convert XSL FO to PDF with bunch of usage of Ecrion Namespace in XSL document, how do we find related ASPOSE name space and convert FO document to PDF.

Can u please help if I provide Sample XLS FO documents. I would like to get enterprise support for same, currently we are evaluating our option if we can use Aspose for XSL FO to PDF instead of ECRION. I appreciate your help.

Thanks

@SrideviPedapudi

We will surely investigate the feasibility to generated PDFs from your FO files. You may please share them with us in .zip format. We will check them at our side and share our feedback with you.

Final Out.zip (131.3 KB)
Hi Asad,
Please review attached four files, if i generate Ecrion PDF it is working fine, while ASPOSE PDF is not rendering, I have attached Sample FO and PDF for your review. Expected result should be Ecrion format PDF file.

Thank you for helping me out.

@SrideviPedapudi

Thanks for sharing requested files.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and noticed the anomalies in output PDF as compared to the expected document. We have logged an issue as PDFNET-48788 in our issue tracking system along with your concerns and we will further investigate the ticket in order to provide you desired results. We will inform you as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Do you have any updates on FO Conversion to PDF?

@SrideviPedapudi

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue management system and is pending for analysis. We will surely investigate it on first come first serve basis. We will inform you as soon as we have some definite updates in this regard. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad Ali,

Thank you for looking into this. We already have ASPOSE Total license and we are looking to use latest product to generate millions of reports and time is of the essence. I will appreciate if you can resolve this and provide me solution in timely manner.

Thank you.

@SrideviPedapudi

We do understand your concerns and the importance of the issue for you. However, as shared earlier, the issues are resolved in a first come first serve manner and the resolution time of the issue varies depending upon its complexity and number of the issues logged prior to it.

Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and will consider them during issue investigation. Will inform you as soon as we have some updates in this regard. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: You may also check our priority support option where issues are resolved on an urgent basis in case the ticket is showstopper for you.