Converted Excel to HTML - errors viewing HTML in Chrome and Safari

I’ve attached the Excel file, resulting HTML file, and screenshots showing the error. When I view the file in IE or Firefox I don’t see any issues. When I view the file in Chrome or on a mobile device with Safari, I see the Excel borders extend out further than they do in the Excel file - take a look at the ChromeSafariIssue screenshot - the error is highlighted in a red circle.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your source Excel file into HTML using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) . The output html is not viewed correctly in Chrome and Safari and has extended lines.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-43053.

Here is the sample code I used for testing this issue.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\ExtendedLines\ExtendedKPI_2013-09-15.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.html”, SaveFormat.Html);

Hi Dan,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed
this issue (CELLSNET-43053) now. We will provide you a fix in couple of days after
incorporating other enhancements and fixes and conducting some extensive
testing. Once, it is available for you, we will let you know asap by
posting in this thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43053) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.