ConverterXls2Doc

Hi Alexey,
Could you please send me class ConverterXls2Doc in c#
And where can i find example of Convert Excel documents to Word using Aspose.Words and Aspose.Cells.
Thank you,
Rudolf

Hi Rudolf,
Thanks for your request you can download this demo and its source code form here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,
I was trying to run example Excel2Word project and got build errors.
I am usimg VS2005. Did install Aspose.Cell and Aspose.Words

In the class ConverterXls2Doc.cs

1. in the line
wordsCell.CellFormat.Shading.ForegroundPatternColor = excelCell.Style.ForegroundColor;

error:
Error 7 'Aspose.Cells.Cell' does not contain a definition for 'Style'(I see this definition under Aspose.Cells)

1. in the line:
foreach(Aspose.Cells.Drawing.CheckBox checkBox in checkBoxes)

error:
Error 10 foreach statement cannot operate on variables of type 'Aspose.Cells.Drawing.CheckBoxes' because 'Aspose.Cells.Drawing.CheckBoxes' does not contain a public definition for 'GetEnumerator'

1. in the line:
Aspose.Cells.Drawing.TextBoxes textBoxes = excelWorksheet.TextBoxes;

error:
Error 12 The type or namespace name 'TextBoxes' does not exist in the namespace 'Aspose.Cells.Drawing'

Please advise me.
Thank you,
Rudolf

Hello Rudolf,
Thanks for your inquiry. It seems there were some changes in Aspose.Cells API. I have changed demo application for you according to the new Aspose.Cells API. Please see the attached zip.
Best regards,

Thank you Andrey,
I was not able to run example in VS2005(we still working in this version).
But I did copy the file ConverterXls2Doc.cs to App_Code directory and able to build project without errors.
I will test it tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Rudolf

Hello Andrey,
I did test it the new ConverterXls2Doc.cs. It is works.
But I see some problems. Please see the attached zip.
The file Result.doc has three pages instead of one.
Could you please fix it and send me this file again.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Rudolf

Hi Andrey,
Did you find solution(fix) for my previous post or you still working on it?
Regards,
Rudolf

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately we do not guaranty that the output document will be same as the input. You should note, it is just demo application which demonstrates the technique of converting and you can be free to modify this code depending on your needs.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 27261) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.