Converting ".docx" => ".pdf" change page number

Hi, I got priority support,
I got a case where converting a “.docx” to a “.pdf” change the page numbers. I join the test application. You’ll can see that the page 9 is renumbered to 10 after conversion.

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,

It’s been a month and a half, any progress regarding this priority issue (which is a regression which prevents us from upgrading, meaning getting corrections to other problems) ?

Thank you,

Dimitri

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, currently, the issue is pending in queue for analysis. I apologize for inconvenience.
I will consult with responsible developer and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi Audrey,
Two months and a half now…
I don’t understand how can a regression stays this longs open, and not beeing informed on any progress.
Please give us feedback
Regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is not resolved yet. I asked the responsible developer to take a look at this matter shortly. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved. I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi,

It’s been a full quarter now.
I guess priority support should at least allow us to have bugs fixed in less than a quarter.

Can you please react ?

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your request. The issue seems to be not that simple as it looked. The developer who had been analyzing the problem failed to find the reason of the problem. The developer responsible for fields updating engine will try to find the reason of the problem. I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Hi,

3 months and 15 days.
Any progress regarding this issue ?

Regards,
Dimitri

Hi Dimitri,
Thanks for your request. I asked the responsible developer to take a look at the issue. He promised to take a look shortly. But he is not sure that he will have time to fix this issue before the next release (comes out in five days).
Best regards.

Hi Dmitry,

Can you move this into the Priority Support forum and raise the priority of the issue please.

Many thanks

John

Sure John,

How can I do that ?

Thanks,
Dimitri

Hi Dmitri,
You should just post in Priority Support forum:
https://helpdesk.aspose.com/kb/index.php

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5001) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)