Converting ASP.NET web pages to PPT

I have a series of reports that I have built in ASP.NET that produce graphs and charts (using a third party product called dotnetCHARTING) and also some HTML tables. I need to find a way to reproduce these reports in a Power Point presentation. It would be really nice if there was a way in Aspose.Slides to import the output of a web page. Is there any way that you can point Slides to a URL and have it get the output and make it a slide?

If not is there an easy way to import snippets of HTML? I think I can manually add the graphs and charts because they are rendered as JPG files and I believe that Slides will let me add JPG files without any problem. But what about the HTML data tables? Do I have to use the Slides Table class to manually create a table or is there a way for me to import the HTML table from a web page?

Any help is appreciated. I have no experience with Slides and I have just been poking around the documentation looking for answers.

Thanks,
Corey

Dear Corey,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

1- There is no way to import the output of web page into slides via Aspose.Slides

2- You cannot import snippets of HTML too.

3- You can add JPG files, see http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.slides-for-.net-and-java/adding-picture-frame-to-slide.html

4- You will have to create tables manullay.