Converting DOC to TIFF Images. Page count Mismatch

Hello,

I have one word document. It contains 450 pages. I am trying to Decode into TIFF Images. In Tiff Images are getting count 420 Pages. Documents is having Footer page number. Second page content comes into first page. Hence I am getting the mismatch count/

Kindly give me the solution how to fix this issue.

I want Original Document 450 pages with 450 TIFFImages pages.

Help me out Please It is very Urgent.

Thanks in Advance,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Thanks for the reply.

Please find below the source code snipet and attachment the file. Please process with this file and see the Doc.Count.

Plesae check with Original Doc file page count with source code Doc.Count.

Kindly give me the soulution as soon.

Source code snipet kindly use ver 11.6.0.0 and i tried latest 13.4 demo ver also it is giving same mis match count error.

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

string FilePath = @"C:\Email\Test2\TEST_48497_UMBI_Demand Package3.doc";

byte[] bFile = File.ReadAllBytes(FilePath);

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream(bFile);

ms.Position = 0;

MemoryStream BitmapData = new MemoryStream();

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(ms);

Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions options = Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Tiff);

int b = doc.PageCount;

doc.Save(BitmapData, options);

}

Thanks & Regards,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8344 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Please give me the solution as soon. Since it is very urgent. Our production system causing issue for this. Our clients are fedup with this. Please give us the solution.

Regards,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Regarding your issue WORDSNET-8344, it is to update you that our development team has completed the analysis of this issue; the problem occurs because Microsoft Word layout compatibility option ‘User printer metrics to display documents’ is currently not supported. This option involves querying printer capabilities and it is platform-dependent. Please see the attached screen shot for detail. You may also turn off this option to workaround this problem.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8344) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.