Converting Doc with comments to Xps

Hi, I use Aspose.Words for processing documents. A few days ago I encounter the problem of converting .docx file to .xps and next saving to the stream. Word file contains 400+ pages and 272 comments. Code snipped:

doc.Save(xpsFileStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Xps);

In the result, I caught NullRefferenceException.
I have looked over the pages and found the problem. It is a few comments. They haven’t some differences from other. But if I delete them(or all) – everything is OK. I can’t find explanation of this behavior. May be it’s a bug? Could you help me?
Thank you
Best regards,
Anton

Hi Anton,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Unfortunately, I can give you only a part of the file. This part has the same behaviour like a source file.

Hi Anton,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.2.0, we managed to reproduce the following exception on our end during rendering this DOCX to XPS.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14983. Your thread has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14983) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan