Converting docx to doc datastructures problem

Hello,
I am converting docx file to doc file using document.save method. This file is then used by another engine which analyzes contents of document. During analysis we found there are inserted linked lists (grpprl) with last element pointing to itself.
Problems starts at text - “Accordingly, the IRS already allows dispensations where, for example, a taxpayer or a member of his family has been serious” in attached document.
Please let me know if this can be fixed.
Thanks,
Kedar Wakle

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. It is not quite clear for me what the problem is. I can’t see any problems in the attached document. Could you please provide me more information about your issue and attach your source DOCX file.
Maybe there is something wrong with your analyzing tool.
Best regards.

One of character styles (istd = 15) has PRL that references (by sprmCIstd) to the same style (istd = 15). Also I am attaching original docx file.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately I still can’t find problems in your document. Could you please provide me step-by-step guide how I can reproduce this problem? How can I see this problem in MS word?
Best regards.