Converting DOCX to PDF using Aspose.Words

Hello

I’m working on a project that involves converting DOCX files to PDF using Aspose.Words, but I’ve hit a snag and could use some help in resolving it.

During the conversion process, I’m facing an error message that reads: “Exception in thread ‘main’ com.aspose.words.FileCorruptedException: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.”

I’m using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java and using the recommended code examples provided in the documentation. However, I’m not able to identify the cause of this error. Aspose.Total Product Family - Free Support Forum - aspose.com .

I’ve checked the input DOCX files to ensure they are not corrupted, and I’ve also verified that I’m using the correct version of Aspose.Words. Additionally, I’ve tried converting other DOCX files with similar results.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Thank you
stevediaz

@stevediaz Could you please attach your problematic input document here for testing and provide code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will check the issue and provide you more information.