Converting docx with embedded image to PDF using trial version

We are looking to update our license to the latest version of Aspose.Words and are testing with the trial version of 19.3 to convert docx to pdf. Text is converting fine but images in the file are missing from the final pdf. Is this behavior expected with the trial version?​​

Running on .NET Core / Linux container

@techalert,

The evaluation version of Aspose.Words (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but there are a few limitations; for example, it inserts an evaluation watermark at the top of the document on open and save, and limits the maximum document size to several hundred paragraphs.

If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?

In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Thank you, I was able to get a temporary license to test. I was still having the same issue so had to do the following things to get this working (compiled from various help topics). Will be updating our license soon!

Added these packages
PackageReference Include=“Aspose.Words” Version=“19.3.0”
PackageReference Include=“SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux” Version=“1.68.0”

Added these lines to my Dockerfile
RUN apt-get update
RUN apt-get install -y libfreetype6
RUN apt-get install -y libfontconfig1

@techalert,

It is great that you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.