Converting dwg file to svg

I’m trying to convert a file programmatically. The conversion is successful. But for some reason the file is monochrome. Source file is color.

@yurec1,
Hello. Please, attach your file here and the code you use so we can reproduce the issue and assist you.

Від: Yurii Daniuk <Yurii_Daniuk@jabil.com>

~WRD0002.jpg (357 Bytes)

~WRD0002.jpg (357 Bytes)

(Attachment Layout B3.dwg is missing)

@yurec1,
please, attach your file and code sample one more time.

// Load the input DWG file
Image image = Image.Load(“Layout B3.dwg”);

// Initialize SvgOptions class object
Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.SvgOptions options = new Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.SvgOptions();

// Set SVG color mode
options.ColorType = SvgColorMode.;
options.TextAsShapes = true;

// Save output SVG file
image.Save(“LayoutB3.svg”, options);

Thank you for supporting

26 січня 2023, 07:48:22, від “Alex Gorokhovatskyi via Free Support Forum - aspose.com” <forum@aspose.com>:

(Attachment Layout B3.dwg is missing)

@yurec1,
Thank you for code sample but there is still no file, you can see “(Attachment Layout B3.dwg is missing)”. If it is not possible to attach file here e.g. because of size please use any cloud storage for it and paste link here, so we can download.

Sorry, but I see this message:
Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, zip, pdf, docx, 7z).

Layout B3 - Copy.7z (1.3 MB)
Can change the file type to allowed? And then you change the file type back to DWG

Thank you, I received and I’m able to reproduce the problem.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CADNET-8956

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.