Converting Email to PDF

When converting an mail message to PDF that was sent from a common company e-mail like (support@aspose.com) using the Aspose.Email and Aspose.Words the From field doesn’t show the account on which behalf the email was sent, but only the e-mail of the user sending it. Is there a way of showing both emails?

@ivan.jovanovski,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the source email file, generated PDF and desired output PDF that you want to generate using Aspose APIs. We will investigate them further on our end to help you out.

I am attaching the test message. How it is displayed in Outlook and VisualStudio and the generated PDF.
The desired output would be for the PDF to show the correct From e-mail address.

OriginalMsgAndPdf.zip (50.7 KB)

Outlook.PNG (21.6 KB)
VisualStudio.png (25.5 KB)

@ivan.jovanovski,

I have worked over requirements shared. It seems to be an issue in Aspose.Email. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39746 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39746) have been fixed in this update.