some Kurdish characters does not render correctly while converting to Pdf

characters :
1- Unicode Character “ێ” (U+06CE)
2- Unicode Character “ڵ” (U+06B5)
3- Unicode Character “ە” (U+06D5)

Spreadsheet Font : Calibri
Aspose.Cells for .NET 19.9 with ASP.NET Core 2.2 Web App

Regular: image.png (3.9 KB)

Incorrect rendering: Screenshot 2020-11-19 154728.png (4.6 KB)

Regards
image.png (3.89 KB)
Screenshot 2020-11-19 154728.png (4.55 KB)

@oOAhmedOo,
We will analyze this scenario soon and share our feedback at the earliest.

@ooahmedoo,
We need your sample Excel file and program output PDF. Also try the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.11 and share the feedback.

sorry for being late… i will try to prepare a sample today

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

I tried with latest aspose.cells 20.12 trial and still same issue.
check attached sample.

ExcelPdf-sample.zip (80.5 KB)

Thanx :wink:

@oOAhmedOo,
We have logged the issue as “CELLSNET-47785” in our database for investigations. Once we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

1 Like

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui thank you :wink:

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui any update ?

@oOAhmedOo,

After an initial investigation, we found the issue is caused by special layout of some characters. I am afraid, we need more time to investigate it and then we could give a plan to fix it.

1 Like

@Amjad_Sahi its urget for me to be fixed within 40days.

@oOAhmedOo,
We have noted your concern and will share our feedback soon.

1 Like

@oOAhmedOo,

A rough eta to fix the issue is before the end of Q2, 2021, For your information, there are lots of work needed to be done/implemented. So, 40 days time is too short to accomplish it. However, we will try our level best to fix it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thanx for your response, but really its tooo urgent and important to be fixed within that 40days …or we have to find another tool … because we have a deadline.

Regards :wink:

@Amjad_Sahi or maybe can u give me a workaround for this issue?

@oOAhmedOo,

We are sorry but there is no workaround for it. Currently, we are investigating the HarfBuzzSharp (NuGet Gallery | HarfBuzzSharp 7.3.0) lib to check whether it can be used to help to fix the issue. Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@Amjad_Sahi Thanx for your response. :slight_smile:

@oOAhmedOo,
We can not fix the issue in 40 days (from 2 Jan, 2021) even using HarfBuzzSharp (NuGet Gallery | HarfBuzzSharp 7.3.0) lib. We need to change our data model a lot if we use the HarfBuzzSharp lib.

1 Like

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui ok Thanx.

Please notify me when an update is available for that Issue.

Regards
NoobMaster

@oOAhmedOo,

Sure, we will notify you once an update is available on your issue.

@NoobMaster,
The progress of this ticket is blocked due to difficulty for using HarfBuzzSharp lib into our code.
Currently, we can’t give a possible ETA. We will update you if we have some news.

1 Like