Converting form Word to PDF shows a different result

Hello,

i have a problem with table cell borders displayed different in pdf and word. Attached there are two screenshots one form the source word and one from the pdf result.

In the source there is a white border on the right and left of the cell. In the converted pdf the bottom border is extended over the right and left borders unlike in word.

What can i do to get the same result in pdf and word?
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your inquiry. We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.12.0. Hope, this helps.

If the problem still remains, please zip and attach your source Word and output PDF files here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Thank you for the reply. I tried the new version but the problem remains. I attached the requested files.

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.12.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12922. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12922) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.12 update.