Converting from XFA to a different XML format

I am looking into how I can convert Adobe Forms definitions/templates (XFA files) to something else (for a home-grown system). Would the Aspose.Pdf for .NET product support this? Am I better off using XSL to convert from XFA XML to the target XML?

Thanks for any feedback you can offer.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

If your requirement is to export the XFA PDF form to XML, you can check the following documentation link for more details and sample code.

Export Data to XML from a PDF File (Facades)

If your requirement is different, please provide more details and your sample file with us to help us understand your issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Please show me an example of the export XML file that gets created.

Thanks.

Hi Steve,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I tested the XFA export to XML and I am able to notice the problem using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. The issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34267 for rectification. Our development team will further look into this issue and you will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34267) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.