Converting GeoTiff to JPEG: Produces large white file + ArgumentNullException

https://cdn.filestar.com/uploads/efdc3c9f-43f8-49b5-9795-2b2000bb0501/upload.zip

I have this GeoTiff file ^ (converted from a mrsid)

var layer = Drivers.GeoTiff.OpenLayer(@“C:\Users\niels\Downloads\47001260PAS_PEMA_2018.tif”);

var map = new Map(layer.Bounds.Height, layer.Bounds.Width);

map.Add(layer, new MultiBandColor() {});
map.Render(@“C:\Users\niels\Downloads\47001260PAS_PEMA_2018.jpeg”, Renderers.Jpeg);

I get a white large JPEG and a Exception:

image.png (27.6 KB)

Hi, @nielsbosma

I need to explore your request. I’ll be back with an answer in a couple of days.

Thanks

Thank you for your patience. We are ready to provide information regarding your inquiry.

Indeed, GeoTIFF is based on the TIFF format. In order to recognize the TIFF format, we use our product Aspose.Imaging. However, there was an issue because the file contains a color scheme that is not supported by this product. This limitation led to an error during the processing.

We are aware of the importance of supporting this color scheme and understand your expectations. We will wait until our other product is capable of providing support for this scheme. In the event of any news or updates, we will definitely share them with you.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We appreciate your understanding and patience regarding this matter.

OK, thanks for the update. Is there a ticket for this that you can assign to this forum thread?

The ticket ( GISNET-1583) was linked