Converting HTML to PDF strips all new lines from pre element

I am converting HTML code into PDF documents. In general, this is working great, but any

element I have is rendering with all new lines stripped out.

For example, one page had this source as the HTML. Please note the line breaks within the

tags:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html class="rwd pdf">
<body class="page-is-published">
    <div class="wrapper pdf-page">
        <div class="component dita-component dita-collection">
            <div class="rdccontentdetail intelparsys">
                <div class="section">
                    <div class="fluid-container">
                        <div class="row">
                            <div class="dita-page-content">
                                <div name="lines"><h2 style="font-weight: bold; color:#0071c5;" name="GUID-CB56B1AF-86A2-43DB-9B8F-75B27A4D145C">Lines</h2></div><a name="GUID-5F6F4409-9970-4E3E-8B2A-9495A0075CC9" class="empty-anchor">&nbsp;</a><section id="GUID-5F6F4409-9970-4E3E-8B2A-9495A0075CC9">
                                    <p>The lines can be used to create space between lines for stylistic purposes. Here are examples of how to use lines in DITA structured content. Please refer to OASIS DITA documentation on the <a href="http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/errata02/os/complete/part2-tech-content/langRef/base/lines.html#lines">lines element</a> for complete specifications. </p> <p><strong>Lines Markup </strong> </p> <pre><code>&lt;p&gt;This is a sample of my favorite sonnet.
&lt;/p&gt; 
&lt;lines&gt;
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
and summer's lease hath all too short a date:
...&lt;/lines&gt;</code></pre> <p><strong>Lines Output </strong> </p> <p>This is a sample of my favorite sonnet. </p> <lines>
                                        Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
                                        Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
                                        Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
                                        and summer's lease hath all too short a date:
                                    </lines>
                                </section>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</body>
</html>

The resulting PDF document strips all those new line characters from the

element.  Please refer to the attached PDF document.

Please let me know if there is something I am not doing correctly, or if this is a defect.

lines.pdf (93.7 KB)

@bethbaralecki

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.5 and have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.5. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference.
22.5.pdf (310.9 KB)