Converting large PSB file isn't working

Is there any limit to how large an PSB are allowed to be?

I’m trying to convert PSB to PDF and I get an error saying that the image failed to save after a long time.

link_to_example_psb.zip (170 Bytes)

^ zip with link to wetransfer file with an example psb that I’m not able to convert to PDF with Aspose.PSD.

@nielsbosma

Can you please share the source file, used sample code and details of issue incurring on your end. The zip file that you have shared has a text file pointing to some weblink and when I open that, I end up with page shown in attached image.
image.jpg (659.7 KB)

@mudassir.fayyaz

Sorry for the late reply.

I have uploaded a problematic psb:

link to wetransfer.zip (168 Bytes)

@nielsbosma

Can you please share the used sample code along with issue details and product version used on your end.

using (var image = Image.Load(inputPath))
{
image.Save(outputPath, new PsdOptions(););
}

Aspose.PSD

@nielsbosma

I have created a ticket with ID PSDNET-958 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Any progress on this ticket? Quite a major bug for us.

@nielsbosma

We regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-958) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Yaroslav.Lisovskyi

1 Like