Converting MHTML to PDF produces no content

Hello,

I tried saving an MHTML document to pdf and it produced no content, attached is a zip document containing an example of the output and the source mht file. Below is the following code that I used to create the output.

I am able to open the source document in a browser and see the content, but the Words does not create any output. I’m not sure if this is a bug or a malformed mht file, the markup looks fine to me

Here is the code:

using Aspose.Words;

namespace AsposeTest
{
public class HtmlTest
{

public void SaveHtml()
    {
        var loadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions()
        {
            LoadFormat = LoadFormat.Mhtml
        };
        var Document = new Document(@"d:\input\test.mht", loadOptions);

Document.Save(@"d:\output\output.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);
    }
}

}data.zip (1.8 KB)

@ejt66

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-17830. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I spent a some time comparing MHT files that work and it looks like if you replace:
Content-Transfer-Encoding:binary
to:
Content-Transfer-Encoding:quoted-printable

It works correctly.

@ejt66

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have logged it in our issue tracking system. We will inform you once there is an update available on this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16496) have been fixed in this update