Converting MS Word documents to TIFF

Dear Aspose Community,
we are evaluating Aspose.Total for .Net for converting several file formats to a tiff container.
I saved this docx file as a tiff with Aspose.word for .net.
Unfortunately, the conversion was unsuccessful.
Is there another solution to achieve a better result?
docx file and TIFF file are attached.

best regards,
abdurrahim

Hello
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
The problem occurs because you are using lot of floating objects inside your document (TextBoxes, Frames). Currently Aspose.Words does not support floating object positioning during rendering. As a workaround, you can try refactoring your document in MS Word to avoid using floating objects.
Best regards,

It is a customer file and we don’t have the possibility for a refactoring
Thanks for your response.
best regards

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I cannot suggest you any other way to work this problem around. You should just wait for the fix of the original issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

We are happy to tell you that a very cool and important feature (filed as 7180) is included in the new version of Aspose.Words. Text wrapping around images and shapes when rendering Microsoft Word documents to PDF, XPS and printing is now supported. You can download the latest version from here.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(11)

Thanks for your response.
I’ve tested the current version (9.6) and I noticed no changes.
Converted documents are attached.
regards,

Hello

Thank you for additional information. The problem occurs because you are using text frames inside your document. Currently Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of text frames upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
As a workaround, you can try avoiding using text frames in your document.
In addition, you should note that text frames are obsolete and are not used very often. You can use TextBoxes instead of frames.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(10)