Converting MSG to JPEG not showing complete email

Hello,

We are trying to have MSG file converted to JPEG, however if the email is long horizontally due to table or text, the converted JPEG does not have the complete email showcased.

Can you please help me having complete image added instead of cut one? Also if that is not possible, can we have it converted in to multiple image up and down showing first part in first image and then the cut part in second image?

Please help us here, as that will help finalizing whether to purchase this tool or not.

Thanks
Hardik

Test Email for Table MSG to PDF.zip (10.0 KB)
Aspose.Words Out.jpeg (95.2 KB)

@hardikshah_cfirst,

Can you, please, provide the code that you use for conversion to jpeg?

@margarita.samodurova

Please find below code used to convert MSG to JPEG.

var message = MailMessage.Load(Path + "Test Email for Table MSG to PDF.msg");
            message.Save(ReportSavePath + "output.html", Aspose.Email.SaveOptions.DefaultHtml);

Document doc = new Document(Path + "output.html");
            doc.Save(ReportSavePath + "Aspose.Words Out.jpeg", SaveFormat.Jpeg); 

Let us know if anything else needed.

Thanks
Hardik

Hello @hardikshah_cfirst,

Your problem is not connected with Aspose.Email, as it appears when using Aspose.Words. Please, refer to Aspose.Words forum.

Thank you.

This is what we used because we found as solution. My main query is to convert MSG to JPG and if that is possible using Aspose.Email please let me know.

Thanks
Hardik

@hardikshah_cfirst,

You found the right solution. You can’t convert a message to jpg using only Asppose.Email, because Aspose.Email doesn’t support jpg conversion.

Thanks.