Converting office file to PDF

Hi,
Does anyone know how the aspose APIs will handle an office file that has a virus? If I use (for instance) Aspose.Words to convert a .doc file to XML and then to PDF, will this trigger the virus in the office file (if it has one)?
Thanks,
Tai

Do you mean that you may use Aspose products to process office file with VBA/macro virus? Aspose won’t trigger the virus. However, it isn’t a good practice to process virus affected office files in your program because your program may distribute those files to your customer or application users. Therefore, big problems may happen.

Hi,
Thanks for the response. I realize it’s not good practice to process virus infected files and definitely don’t want to do that. But I will be receiving lots of documents from email and from uploads and need to process them as quickly as possible. So I cannot guarantee that the file is virus-free. I would like to not have to scan every document before converting them to PDF as this will affect the throughput. As long as the conversion to PDF doesn’t trigger the virus, scanning can be done at a later stage.
Thanks,
Tai