Converting OneNote to HTML all images are coming as SVG images

Hi Team,

We are using Aspose.Note .net for converting OneNote to Html on converted HTML, images are coming as SVG images. Do we have any property or setting to get the images as normal img tags?

Below is the code I am using.

Aspose.Note.Document oneFile = new Aspose.Note.Document(fileStream);
        var options = new Aspose.Note.Saving.HtmlSaveOptions() {
            ExportCss = ResourceExportType.ExportEmbedded,
            ExportFonts = ResourceExportType.ExportEmbedded,
            ExportImages = ResourceExportType.ExportEmbedded,
            FontFaceTypes = FontFaceType.Ttf
        };
        using (var output = new MemoryStream())
        {
            oneFile.Save(output, options);
            var html = Encoding.UTF8.GetString(output.GetBuffer(), 0, (int)output.Length);
            return html;
        }

Please help.
Mukesh Singh

@msingh02,

Please share your sample and output files with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

Please find OneNote file and output html in zip attachment.

Thanks,
Mukesh SinghOneNoteIssue.zip (3.8 MB)

@msingh02,

Thanks for providing us the sample file which helped us in observing the issue. Could you please share an expected output Html file which is created without using Aspose.Note? Also share the steps to create this file for our reference.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Please find the attachment with html which is having images not as SVG. To create it I first exported OneNote document as docx and then converted it to html using Aspose.Word. Of help I attached word document also.OneNoteIssue.zip (3.9 MB)

@msingh02,

I have analyzed the information and observed the difference in images as shown in the image “Comparison.png”. If we hover mouse over the images in the expected output HTML file and the output created by Aspose.Note, both indicate them as SVG. Could you please explain the issue that images are not as SVG? Once you clarify the issue, we will log a ticket accordingly.
Comparison.png (94.6 KB)

From OneNote we get images in html in below format
image.png (58.8 KB)
and my expectation is to get in this format.
image.png (13.7 KB)

With OneNote we tag as “Image” but while converting from Word to HTML we get tag as "img ".

@msingh02,

Thank you for providing more details. We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

NOTENET-2786 - "Img" tag required instead of "Image" while converting .ONE file to .HTML

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-2786) have been fixed in Aspose.Note for .NET v19.11. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui