Converting opaque signed S/MIME message to eml format

Hi,

is there any way, I could convert an opaque signed, but not encrypted, .msg file to eml file, while preserving the signature?

Here’s my current code, which currently works for clear signed emails, but not for opaque signed ones:

MailMessage msgMessage = MailMessage.Load(fileStream, MailMessageLoadOptions.DefaultMsg);

MemoryStream emlStream = new MemoryStream();
msgMessage.Save(“c:\test.eml”, new EmlSaveOptions(MailMessageSaveType.EmlFormat)
{
PreserveSignedContent = true,
//PreserveOriginalBoundaries = true,
});

This saves the file, but does not preserve the signature. Setting PreserveOriginalBoundaries to true causes Aspose to throw an exception. I’ve attached my test file.

Hi Klemen,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

We were able to reproduce the issue at our end with the latest version of the API. The output EML file is blank and contains no signature or body information until PreserveTnefAttachments option is used while loading the MSG file. The issue has been logged as EMAILNET-34975 in our bug tracking system. We shall write here once there is some information available about this problem.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34975) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.