Converting PDF Files to EPUB

Hello,

Can I convert PDF files to EPUB using Aspose.Words Express? If not, which product will allow us to convert all files including PDF to EPUB? Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose products.

No, you can not convert a PDF document to EPUB format using Aspose.Words. Aspose.Words for .NET is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports conversion from the file formats mentioned here to EPUB. Moreover, with Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents. For more information about Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please read the documentation here.

Since your query involves multiple products, I am moving your thread in Aspose.Total forum where you will be guided appropriately.

Best regards,

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

Adding more to Awais’s comments, you may try using Aspose.Pdf for .NET to convert PDF file to Word (DOC) format and then try using Aspose.Words to convert the Doc file to EPUB format. For more information, please visit Convert PDF file into DOC format

PS, Aspose.Pdf is a component which supports the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF documents.