Converting PDF to DOCX background Image are detorating

Hello ASPOSE Team,

We are working small POC for converting PDF file to Docx and using Aspose.Pdf nuget package . we are using c# as development language.

Problem Statement
We have background image applied in one of out PDF page and while converting it to docx that image is getting detorated. we are for now using evaluation version for POC purpose . if POC is successfully we will be buy product and hence need your assistance to know the fix for background image.

Sample Code :
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions
{
Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX,
// Set the recognition mode as Flow
// Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Textbox,
// Set the Horizontal proximity as 2.5
//RelativeHorizontalProximity = 2.5f,
// Enable the value to recognize bullets during conversion process

RecognizeBullets = true
        };
        pfile.Save(filepath, saveOptions);

@shrirang

Please attach your input PDF and problematic output DOCX here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Sample.docx (52.2 KB)
Sample.pdf (373.5 KB)

Please find attached pdf and converted docx

@shrirang

We have converted the shared PDF to DOCX using Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.8 and Adobe writer. Both output have same background image. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.8.

We have attached the output DOCX files with this post for your kind reference.
Adobe.docx (431.4 KB)
output.docx (51.9 KB)

Hello Tahir,
I tried updating Aspose.PDF to 22.8 but still same issue. FYI I am using evolution version can i request you to share code sample

@shrirang

You can get 30 days temporary license and apply it before PDF to DOCX conversion.

We used the following code example to convert PDF to DOCX.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + "Sample.pdf");
pdfDocument.Save(MyDir + "output.docx", SaveFormat.DocX);

Hello Tahir,

Thank you very much for your quick support it did help but even those applying temporary license i still see watermark Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.PDF. Copyright 2002-2020 Aspose Pty Ltd. anything i am missing here

@shrirang

Please make sure that you have set the license correctly as shown below.

Aspose.Pdf.License pdflic = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
pdflic.SetLicense(@"c:\temp\Aspose.PDF.lic");

// Open document
Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + "Sample.pdf");
pdfDocument.Save(MyDir + "output.docx", SaveFormat.DocX);

Hello tahir,
I did applied code changes as you shown and it did worked but now doc image is gooing off. please find attachedSample.docx (51.9 KB)
Sample.pdf (373.5 KB)

Hello Tahir,
I was troublshooting this issue and found that if i don’t apply temporary license then it is showing image preoperly… will you please advice

@shrirang

Please check the output DOCX files shared in my old post. The Adobe writer also generates the same output without background image. However, we have logged this issue as PDFNET-52390 in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.