Converting PPT slides to image mess up fonts

For the attached presentation, pres_menora.zip (2.2 MB), attempting to get the thumbnails for slides reverses Hebrew text from RTL to LTR, and messes up the fonts.
The PPT uses neither system fonts nor embedded fonts. I’ve tried to manipulate the fonts using the Aspose FontsLoader and FontsManager classes, but without success. It looks good in PowerPoint but not after Aspose conversion.

Can you please assist? Here’s the sample code:

Presentation pres = new Presentation(“pres_menora.pptx”);
for (ISlide slide : pres.getSlides()) {
BufferedImage image = slide.getThumbnail(1f, 1f);
ImageIO.write(image, “jpeg”, new File(“pres” + slide.getSlideNumber() + “.jpg”));
}

Thanks,

Oren Shoham

@oren.shoham,

I have worked with source files and sample code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37827 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate issue in detail. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Thanks Adnan.

Do you have an ETA for resolving this issue? It is critical for us.

Thanks,

Oren

@oren.shoham,

I like to inform that this issue is blocked owing to missing implementation. We are working on this and will share good news with you soon.

Hi, any updates?

Thanks,

Oren

@oren.shoham,

I have observed the issue status from our issue tracking system and like to share that it is going to be fixed in upcoming Aspose.Slides for Java 20.1. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37827) have been fixed in this update.