Converting PPT to PDF does not render hidden slides

Hello,

I am using Aspose.slides v16.1.0

When converting a PPT document with hidden slides to PDF format, it does not render the hidden slides.
In the output Pdf, only those slides appear which were not hidden.

By default it should render all the slides whether they are hidden or not and there should be a separate property to specify whether we want to include hidden slides or not in the output.

Please find attached sample PPT document for reference.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that the present approach of not rendering hidden slides in exported PDF is a right implementation. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-35359 as new feature request to provide the support for rendering hidden slides as well in exported PDF by setting some property. For the time being, in order to render the hidden slides in exported PDF, I suggest you to traverse through all slides in presentation and set the Hidden property to false. Then you can export the presentation to PDF and it will include all slides in that.

presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0).setHidden(false);

I hope this will be helpful. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35359) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.