Converting PPT to PDF in C# Causes Seg Fault in Linux Using Aspose.Slides.NET6 CrossPlatform 24.5

Getting a seg fault error when trying to convert a ppt to pdf. Documentation says we need
Glibc 2.23 or higher and it looks like we do do have that, we are using (Debian GLIBC 2.36-9+deb12u7) . We are running this in a Kubernetes container (amd64kubernetes.io/os: linux) and it doesn’t appear to be a memory issue. We do have the following files present in the bin folder:

aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x64.dll
aspose.slides.drawing.capi_vc14x86.dll
libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_appleclang_arm64.dylib
libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_appleclang_x86_64.dylib
libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so
Aspose.Cells.dll
Aspose.PDF.dll
Aspose.Slides.dll
Aspose.Words.Pdf2Word.dll
Aspose.Words.dll

Any ideas?

I have a sample file I can send.

@skowald,

Do you encounter this issue/error when converting a particular PPT file to PDF, or do you encounter this issue with any file? Typically, a segmentation fault (segfault) occurs when a program tries to access a restricted area of memory, so you should investigate it on your end. If you still believe it is an issue with Aspose.Slides and a specific file, please zip and attach the PowerPoint presentation file. Also, share the complete error/stack trace from your end.

One thing I forgot to mention is we are using .net 8.0.
EXPORTED_NATIVE_FILE_1995.zip (240.8 KB)

@skowald,

Thanks for the sample PowerPoint presentation file.

We require thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44605

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

We purchased paid support, can this ticket be move over to the paid support ticket queue.

@skowald,

If you have purchased Paid Support, then you may use the Paid Support account/credentials to login and post the issue by opening a new ticket (referencing to the logged ticket) on Paid Support Helpdesk. This way, the priority of your ticket will be raised. See the page on Paid Support FAQs and other policies for your reference.