Converting PPTX to PDF in C# - Description of Certain Chart Data Labels Is Cut Off

Hello,

We have a need of converting PPT to PDF using Aspose.Slides for dot net version 23.5. When we convert ppt to pdf, then description of certain labels are cutting off. Please find the attached zip files containing ppt and converted pdf file.

Could you please check let us know the fix?

Text Cut off in table.zip (249.7 KB)

@lpappachen,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I reproduced the same incorrect result when converting the PowerPoint presentation to a DPF document.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44088

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please also share the following additional information if it is possible:

• OS version on which the conversion was performed
  • .NET target platform in your app

Hello,

Please find below details as asked.

1. OS version on which the conversion was performed

Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 21H2
OS build 19044.2486
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

2. .NET target platform in your app
.Net Framework 4.8

@lpappachen,
Thank you for the additional information. I forwarded it to our developers.

Hello

What is the status of this issue. Im attaching another file where we faced the similar issue this time content got cut.

chart cut.zip (56.6 KB)
chart cut.pdf (147.8 KB)

@lpappachen,
The issue is still open, unfortunately, I have no additional information yet. Thank you for the sample files, I forwarded them to our developers.

Hi

Following up on this issue. Is there any update on when the issue will be fixed

@lpappachen,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our developers. We will let you know soon.

Hi

Following up on the issue.

Thanks

@lpappachen,
We apologize for the late response. I’ve requested information from our development team for you again. I am still waiting for a response and will provide the information as soon as possible.

@lpappachen,
Our developers have investigated the issues. They have found that all issues have different root causes.

“Text Cut off in table.pptx”:

• The chart labels are cut off. – The issue is tentatively scheduled to be fixed in version 23.12.
  • The position of the shape on page 1 is incorrect. – The issue is tentatively scheduled to be fixed in 2024’Q1.

“chart cut.pptx”:

• The chart data table is cut off. – The issue is tentatively scheduled to be fixed in version 24.1.

Hi Following up on the issue.

@lpappachen,
The ETA for the issues is 2024 Q1. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet. Thank you for your patience.