Converting SVG to PDF from HTML string

Hi,

I have a HTML string as input where I have SVG in that HTML. When I am trying to convert that html string to pdf, it is able to generate PDF with data.

But the issue is, font and images in SVG are not as per expected.

Please find the attachments

image.png (158 Bytes)

The above image is displaying in HTML

I PDF we are getting a black border to it which is in the below image.

image.png (532 Bytes)

Also the font style is varying from the existing.

@NithinEate

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to see the difference between both images. However, would you please share your sample HTML file along with sample code snippet. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Please find the html samplehtmlSVG.zip (1.3 KB)

@NithinEate

We have managed to replicate the said issue in our environment and logged it as PDFNET-45294 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate it in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sure Asad Ali. But can you provide me ETA for this.

@NithinEate

Please note that the issue has been logged under normal/free support model having low priority and will be resolved on first come first serve basis. I am afraid to share that we are not in position to share any ETA as issue has recently been logged and there is a long queue of pending issues which were logged prior to your issues. As soon as some significant updates are available regarding issue resolution, we will let you know.

Furthermore, you can also check our paid support model where issues are resolved on priority basis. It can definitely help you raising the priority of issue if this issue is urgent.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.