Converting the attached XLSB file to XLSM throwing Exception

Hi,
I am trying to convert the attached XLSB file to XLSM, which is throwing an exception with message “startIndex cannot be larger than length of string.”
TemplateFile-ExceptionOnSave.zip (10.4 KB)
Could you please do the needful.

@vedavyas.velaga,

Thanks for the template file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by saving your XLSB file as XLSM via Aspose.Cells APIs. I found an exception “startIndex cannot be larger than length of string” when converting the XLSB file to XLSM:
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\TemplateFile-ExceptionOnSave.xlsb");
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.xlsm", Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsm);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51559” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@vedavyas.velaga,

We are pleased to inform you that the ticket (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-51559”) has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next official release (Aspose.Cells v22.8) which is scheduled to be released in the second week of August 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51559) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi