Converting TIFF Issue with Encrypted Secured HTML Doc attachment from Email massges file

Hello,

We recieved email message file with attachment of Secured HTML Doc with encryopted password. from our client.

We have one email convert clinet. It will convert all the attachment to TIFF images. Now we recieved Secured HTML doc. But We could not able to convert that Secured HTML doc file. Since it is Encrypted with password.

Please can you help me out on this. How to open that Encrypted HTML doc attachment to TIFF images.

Since it is the production issue. Please can you give me the solution as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Aspose.Email only provides the capability of extracting attachment contents from an email message and doesn’t have the capability to process these. You may consider Aspose.Words for reading the contents of Word documents. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Total forum so that our fellow support developers from Aspose.Words team may provide their opinion in this regard.

Hi Saravanan,

You can use Aspose.Words to open encrypted/protected documents (Word or HTML etc.) and then save them to other formats including TIFF. Please check following links for more details.

Best Regards,

Hi,

We are receiving the email items from SBU. These email items are having attachments and our Email convert client is converting the attachments files into TIFF images. Some of the Email item’s attachments are Encrypted with Ironport Encryption. This Ironport Encryption is encrypted the email attachments with password protection. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am looking some component to open the encrypted Ironport Encryption file with supplying password. Please let me know if there is any component to handle this kind of email.

Please share with me if there is any sample source for this.

Thanks,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Can you please share a sample file for testing purpose? We will check the file at our end and share a detailed example with you.

Best Regards,

Hi Ijaz,

Please find the attached .msg file. This message file contains an attachment of Ironport Encrypted file.

Kindly test this attachment and let me know the solution with source sample as soon.

Rename attached zip into .mgs file and process the file.

Thanks,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for the sample. We are working on this and will get back to you shortly.

Best Regards,

Hi Ijaz,

Please can you update the status of this issue. Since our Customer is giving more pressure on this.

Since it is a production issue. Please provide us the solution as soon.

Thanks & Regards,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Sorry for the delay. Can you please also share the password to open encrypted HTML DOC? You can follow the instructions from this link http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx to share password in a private message.

Best Regards,

Hi Ijaz,

Password is Geetha143

for the test message file. Please help me out on this. Since it is a production issue.

Thanks,

P. Saravanan.

Hi Saravanan,

Actually your complete message is secured and no Aspose API can extract this message or extract attachments from that message. However, if you can extract attachments using some other tool, you will be able to process your documents (e.g. convert to TIFF).

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,