Converting to PDF from DOCX

Hi,

I am using C# and Aspose version 20.12.0.0 to convert DOCX to PDF file, and I am encountering few issues with that.

1. The document file with layout is not respecting the text alignment and the text is crossing the line see 1st page in V11-all.pdf
    image.png (31.1 KB)

2. The image is stretched more than its size see 2nd page top right in V11-all.pdf
    image.png (26.9 KB)

3. Bullet numbers are missing in PDF see 1st page in ParagraphMissing.pdf
    image.png (21.5 KB)

Also attaching original docx and pdf files. Can you please provide a solution to fix these?

ParagraphMissing.pdf (34.4 KB)
ParagraphMissing.docx (14.7 KB)
V11-all.pdf (87.7 KB)
V11-all.docx (44.3 KB)

Thanks,
Pradeep

@peeps

Aspose.PDF does not convert DOCX to PDF. Your shared PDF files are generated by Aspose.PDF. Could you please share which Aspose product you are using along with code example to reproduce the same issue at our end? We will then provide you more information about your query.

@tahir.manzoor

I am using Aspose.PDF and Aspose.Words with the below code

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document();
var pdfDocumentPages = pdfDocument.Pages;
var wordDocument = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"V11-all.docx");
var stream = new MemoryStream();
wordDocument.Save(stream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
pdfDocumentPages.Add(new Aspose.Pdf.Document(stream).Pages);
pdfDocument.Save(@"output.pdf");

Please let me know if you need more details. thanks

@peeps

To save the Word document to PDF, you do not need to use Aspose.PDF. We are moving this forum thread to Aspose.Words’ forum where you will be guided appropriately.

@peeps Thank you for reporting these problems to us.

1. I have managed to reproduce this problem. It has been logged as WORDSNET-23504. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

2. The problem is not reproducible with the latest 22.2 version of Aspose.Words for .NET.

3. This problem is also not reproducible with latest version.

I have used the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

@alexey.noskov
Thanks for your reply. There is one more issue I just found

Footer alignment is not correct, attached FooterTest.docx is original document and converted pdf file looks like Footer.pdf.

FooterTest.docx (49.0 KB)
Footer.pdf (45.9 KB)

Can you please check this as well? Thanks

@peeps I have managed to reproduce this problem too. It has been logged as WORDSNET-23508, we will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

@alexey.noskov Thanks, any workaround for these issues?

@peeps We have not completed analyzing the issues yet. So currently we cannot provide you any workaround. Once analysis is complete, we will provide you more information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23504) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.5 update also available on NuGet.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23508) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.