Converting URL to PDF

Hi,

I am trying to convert URL to PDF and I believe you had an method in Aspose PDF to convert from URL to PDF.

Could you please let me know whether this feature is still available? Or is there any other way I could convert URL to PDF?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

Please visit the following link for required information HTML to PDF using InLineHTML

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Does this API call support CSS and JS if HTML has references to script and link tags?

Thanks

Hi,

I am afraid currently our product does not support CSS while rendering HTML pages into PDF format. But we already have logged this requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as PDFNET-14739. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that with the release of version 4.6.0 of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, the support for Inline style and external CSS is provided. But I am afraid all the styles are currently not supported. Our development team is still working hard to support rest of the style formattings and as soon as the feature becomes more stable, we would be pleased to share the information.

For more information on how to use CSS formatting in HTML, please visit the following link HTML to PDF using InLineHTML

In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14739) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)

The article doesn't seem to exist anymore. Where can i find some information on how to make a pdf directly from an url. We are using aspx files and we would like to create a pdf of the rendered output.

With kind regards,

Perry

Hello Perry,

Thanks for your patience and sorry for replying you late.

We recently have migrated our documentation to new system and I think it might have made the older link unavailable. However you can access the similar article over following link. How to – Convert HTML to PDF using InLineHTML approach

However I am not entirely certain that Aspose.Pdf for .NET would be able to render .aspx pages into PDF format but we have tested it with HTML to PDF conversion and results have been quite much acceptable. Please try using our product and in case you encounter any issue, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

PS, We are also working on correcting the URL redirect issue so that older links should point to new locations.