Converting word document to PDF output distorted

Hi,
I am tring to convert a legal word document to PDF. The Margins of the resulting document are squished and the text on the document then over laps onto the Margin.

I have attached the word document. I am using the document explorer sample application to convert this file.

Hello
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because you are using text frame in your document. Currently Aspose.Words does not fully support positioning of text frames upon rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.
As a workaround, you can try avoiding using text frames in your document.
In addition, you should note that text frames are obsolete and are not used very often. You can use TextBoxes instead of frames.
Best regards,

Hello,
I don’t claim to be a word expert but aren’t frames used for headers and footers in order to get common data on all subsequent pages?

I was not able to create a text box in the margin of page?

We have a large legal customer base and they create many document similar to the one I attached.

Bill

Hi Bill,
Thank you for additional information. Actually, Text Frames are obsolete. TextBox shapes starting from MS Word 98 (If I am not mistaken) replaced them. But because backward compatibility, MS Word still supports these obsolete elements. Actually, in Ms Word 2007 it is quite difficult to find the way to insert a Text Frame.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2219) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.