Converting Word to Pdf the textlayout in Pdf is not correct

Hi,
We have a Word-document and the conversion with Aspose to pdf is not correct. The textlayout in Pdf is different to the text format in Word document. I can mail that two documents to you if I have your email adress.

Thanks
Zhentao

@zhentaosong,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing.

You can also upload the ZIP file to Dropbox and share the download link here for testing.

We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hi,
hier there are my documents for my inquiry.

Thanks
Zhentao

@zhentaosong,

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 18.7, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-17130. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Support,
what is the status of this issue?

Thanks
Zhentao

@zhentaosong,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. We are currently doing analysis of this issue to determine the root cause. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17130) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.10 update.