1. I have converted Word document to PDF using Aspose.word
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document();
outputPDF = FolderPath + @"" + “title.pdf”;
Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
options.SaveFormat = SaveFormat.Pdf;
options.BookmarksOutlineLevel = 1;
options.HeadingsOutlineLevels = 3;
I WANT TO ENABLE “FAST WEB VIEW” ON PDF DOCUMENT, COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HE PROCEDURE TO MAKE THIS.
Thanks for your request. The document generated by Aspose.Words by default smaller then the document generated by MS Word. So you do not need this option.
Size of PDF documents can be reduced only by doing the following:
1. Decreasing size of images inside PDF (this can be done only be decreasing quality).
2. Subsetting fonts, which are embedded into the PDF documents. (Aspose.Words does this by default).
3. Compression of text (Usually decreasing of size is not very big)
4. Using “Core fonts”. “Core fonts” are 14 fonts, which are supported by PDF viewers by default. We can optionally get rid embedding of these fonts into PDF. But, unfortunately, this feature is not supported by Aspsoe.Words at the moment. I will let you know once it is available.