Converting worddocument with signature to pdf

Hi.

I’m currently using Aspose.Words.15.5.0.

I’m trying to convert a worddocument to pdf. The worddocument contains touchscreen signature; not shore how this works (“signature” has nothing to do with digital signature). I can see the signature in Word when I open the document. But when I use this code, the signature is not part of pdf-file:

var document = new Document(“C:\Tmp\Signed.docx”);
document.Save(“C:\Tmp\CopiedSigned.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

When I try to save a file as Tiff or Png it is also missing in the picture. When I save as Doc, Docx, Docm, the signature is in the saved file.

I have also tried to use PdfSaveOptions, but found nothing interesting there.

Any suggestions?

@asfu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note you are using a quite old version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET, hopefully it will resolve the issue.

However, if the issue persists then please share your sample input document here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Thanks for answering. I downloaded the latest nuget-package and tried again, but now the pdf-file is truncated because it is in Evaluation Mode. So, I don’t know if it works in the latest version. Do I have to buy a license to figure it out?

@asfu

Thanks for your feedback. You may request for 30 days temporary license to test the scenario with latest version of Aspose.Words. It will resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Thanks. I got an temporary license to test :slight_smile:

But the “signature” is not present in the pdf. And not in tiff or png-file either.

Signed.zip (39.3 KB)

(I try to add the word-doc here. Did it work?)

@asfu

Thanks for sharing your source document. We have tested the scenario and noticed that signature images are missing in resultant PDF. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15584 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Thanks for good support so far :slight_smile:

@asfu,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15584) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.