Converting xls to doc to tiff

Hello,

We are evaluating your software and we downloaded the Aspose.totals trial version for 30 days. Integrating the conversion on of an xls, xlsx to doc and then to tiff in a multi threaded windows service. We used one of the class present on your downloadable samples the name of the file is ConvertXls2Docs.cs. We are getting this error.

AGNEs 2 un16 Temp.xls.
Type: System.OutOfMemoryException
Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.
Error 22/11/2011 9:38:38 PM EMS Document Conversion Service 0 None (DocDocxToTiff)
Exception occurred while starting the service.

can anybody help ? Point me to the right direction ? Or is there something I am missing ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

There is no direct way to convert Ms-Excel file to Ms-Words files, you will have to use two different components for this purpose. Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Words.

Please share your code in ConvertXls2Docs, we will look into it and help you asap.

Actually the code is not mine I copied it on one of your sample source. Iam attaching the cs file in this post

Hi,

Thanks for your code.

Since code is also using Aspose.Words, so it is difficult to say, if the exception is occurring because of Aspose.Words or Aspose.Cells.

Also, I am afraid, the code might be using older version of Aspose.Cells. I need a runnable sample using the latest version of Aspose.Cells which can be downloaded from here:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.3.1 to look into it.