Converting XML issue

Hi:
I am using Aspose for the past few months in our application and it is doing a great job. But we have come up with a new issue in production now. Aspose is not rendering a attached table where as MSWord can render it with out any issue. Attached is the document in XML format. The last pasge is not rendering in Aspose. Since this is a production issue, please let me know when this can be resolved.
XML is attached with this post.
I am using Aspose 4.2.4.0 . The XML conversion works fine with MS Word 2003.
The last page has this data
Attachment

From Date To Date Price
(USD/Gallon(s))
Volume
(Gallon(s)/Month)
April 01, 2008 April 30, 2008 0.74208 3,536,000
May 01, 2008 May 31, 2008 0.74208 3,490,000
June 01, 2008 June 30, 2008 0.74208 3,445,000

Thank you
Govindan Somaskanthan
AVP
Merrill Lynch
713 544 5773 (Houston,TX,USA)

Hi
Thanks for your request. Please send me your file. Here is my email. vitaly.shtanko@aspose.com
Best regards.

Hi
I have tried to convert your file to doc format and the document looks fine. I have used the following code.

Document doc = new Document(@"205_95320_govindans\GCS167.xml");
doc.Save(@"205_95320_govindans\out.doc", SaveFormat.Doc);

Also I have used the latest version of Aspose.Words.
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards.

Hi:
I bought the old version. How do I get the new version and how to replace the old one? Will it create any issue is production? Please let me know. Do I have to get a new license file?
Govindan

Hi:
I gave you the wrong file earlier. I have sent you another file. Even with the newer version of Aspose, it is not working. Please let me know what to do.
Thank you
Govindan

Hi
Thanks for additional information. I have reproduced this bug and logged it to our defect database as issue # 3760. We will try to fix it in one of the future releases.A notification will be posted here in this thread as soon as it is done.
Best regards.

Hi:
Thanks for your reply. Do you know how long it will take to fix this bug? This is a production issue. Can we do some thing on our side to fix this issue like adding a special tag etc…? Please let me know. The conversion works very well with MS word 2003.
Thanks again
Govindan
713 544 5773

Hi
We will investigate whether and when it can be fixed. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks). We might just fix it by then or provide more information.
Best regards.

Thank you. Waiting for your reply soon.

As far as I can tell this document violates the WordML schema. The last table is inside a run element and this is not valid, according to the schema. MS Word seems to be forgiving and reading it anyway, but Aspose.Words is being stricter and ignores unexpected content.
Here is what you have for the last table:
paragraph start, valid
run start, valid
text, valid
table start - invalid! table is a block-level element, should be at the same level as paragraph.
should be:

If you fix the document, you can continue.
I’m not yet sure if I “fix” this in Aspose.Words.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 3760) have been fixed in this update.