Converting XPS files to PDF

Hi,

I try to convert XPS files to PDF and I get this exception:
“System.ArgumentException : The ImagesSource /Documents/1/Resources/Images/PIX_0_0.wdp was not found”.

I noticed that problem occurs when image files are split into pieces (PIX_0_0.wdp is a directory containing [0].piece [1].last.piece files).
It seems the problem occurs only with split files in “Image” folder.

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

Please share the XPS files causing this problem so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Has this been resolved yet, I have the same issue and am on the latest build for .Net4.0

Cheers.
Bryant.

Hi Bryant,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate, if you please share a sample XPS file. We will test the scenario at our end and will provide you more information.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Please find below link to document.

Its simply a Word Template saved as XPS.

https://production.advancec.com.au/public/1417400046.xps

Hi Bryant,

Thanks for your swift reply. I am afraid I am unable to access the URL. We will appreciate if you please zip and attach the XPS document to the current thread.

Best Regards,

Zip File Attached.

Cheers.

Bryant.

Below is the c# loading the XPS to PDF.

PrintJobIWarningCallback callback = new PrintJobIWarningCallback();
LoadOptions xpsLoadOptions = new XpsLoadOptions();
xpsLoadOptions.WarningHandler = callback;

Document PDFDocument = new Document(tempXPS, xpsLoadOptions);

public class PrintJobIWarningCallback : IWarningCallback
{

public ReturnAction Warning(WarningInfo info)
        {
            Console.WriteLine(info.WarningMessage);
            return ReturnAction.Continue;
        }

}

Hi Bryant,

Thank you very much sharing the source document. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0, we have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-37112 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37112) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.