Convet Visio to PNG the converted image not look like Visio

@asad.ali,
I tried to convert Visio to PNG. The converted PNG image not look like Visio. I have attached the image, please have a look.
Problem: Connection image image.png (138 Bytes) and some text inside box not correctly aligned.
Difference: ERD Problem (1).png (8.7 KB)

Input: ERD (2).zip (15.2 KB)

Output: image.png (3.0 KB)

Waiting for your support and reply.

Thanks

@msindia

We were able to reproduce the issue in our environment while testing the scenario with Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.11. Therefore, we have logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51954 in our issue management system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali,

If possible to give test version for us.

Thanks.

@msindia

The fix of the issue is meant to be included in the upcoming release i.e. 20.12 which will be available for use next month. You will surely receive a notification as soon as it is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51954) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

@asad.ali,
Thanks for the new version. This ‘DIAGRAMNET-51954’ ticket issue is solved :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thanks

1 Like

@asad.ali,
While testing we found another ‘ERD Digarm’ issue. The converted PNG image not look like Visio. I have attached the image, please have a look.
Problem: ERD.png (2.1 KB)
Difference : ERDProblem.png (6.7 KB)
Input : ERD ERROR.zip (20.6 KB)

Output : ERD ERRORVisio to PNG.png (1.2 KB)

Thanks

@msindia

We have logged another ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51968 against the issue that you have mentioned. We will surely look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

While testing we found another ‘ERD Digarm’ issue. The converted PNG image not look like Visio. I have attached the image, please have a look.
Problem: image.png (464 Bytes)
Difference : image.png (65.8 KB)

Input : Issue ERD.zip (18.4 KB)

Output : Issue ERDVisio to PNG.png (5.5 KB)

Thanks

@msindia

We have logged another ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51969 in our issue tracking system for your recently shared files. Would also like to share with you that the ticket DIAGRAMNET-51968 has been resolved in 21.1 version of the API which will be available next month. For recently logged ticket, we will inform you as soon as it is fixed. Please be patient and give us some time.

1 Like

Hi @asad.ali,
Regarding this ’ DIAGRAMNET-51969’ ticket. We found some text inside box not correctly aligned.
Please look this issue also.
Difference: image.png (21.0 KB)

Thanks

Hi @asad.ali,
We found some text inside box not correctly aligned.
Difference: image.png (5.9 KB)
Input : ERDTExt.zip (19.0 KB)
Output:ERDTExtVisio to PNG.png (695 Bytes)

Thanks

@msindia

Sure, we will also look into the ticket from this perspective.

We have logged another ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51971 in our issue tracking system for this case and will let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51968,DIAGRAMNET-51969) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

@asad.ali,
Thanks for your support the issues are solved.

Thanks

1 Like