"Cookie domain not set." when load a html by URL address

Hello support team:

I try to load a HTML by URL with below code:

HTMLDocument doc = new HTMLDocument("https://www.att.com/home-phone/lifeline/");

I got an error: “Caused by: class com.aspose.html.internal.ms.System.ArgumentException: Cookie domain not set.Parameter name: cookie.Domain”, and I try to find a method in API to resolve it but failed. Can you tell me what can I do with it?

Thanks!
Mark 05-17-2023

@marksmancl sorry I cannot replicate your problem. I’m using the latest version of Aspose.Html package (v23.5.0).

Hello, I am using versino 22.8.
After change to 23.5, It hang in my develop machine(win7,jdk1.8) and run it on linux tomcat7(jdk1.7) got below error:
com.aspose.html.utils.age: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
com.aspose.html.utils.afV.E(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.html.utils.cw.bI(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.html.utils.Jr.d(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.html.utils.IP$c.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.html.utils.J.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.html.utils.J.(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.html.HTMLDocument.(Unknown Source)

Oh my god, what’s the matter?

@marksmancl I will configure some containers and VM to test in the systems that you mentioned. I will be back with you soon.

Thanks. Any progress?
And can you recommend a suitable runtime environment which can get successful result.

@marksmancl
I apologize for the delay. As I’m not a native Java developer, it took longer than expected. However, I was able to reproduce the issue on both Linux and Windows systems. I am now opening a ticket for it to be inspected by our development team.