Coping range from source to target workbook does not copy data properly

Hi ,
I am trying to copy data from source workbook to target workbook by referring data via it’s name range, but target workbook looks not having data correctly . Here data are few charts refer by range name .Attached sample c# code , please correct me if code has to modify …CopyRange.zip (347.0 KB)

Thanks

@rasmi.mishra,

Sorry for the delay.

We are looking into your issue and get back to you soon.

@rasmi.mishra,

Thanks for the template file and details.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample file. I found by copying range from source to target workbook does not copy data/objects properly. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-52501” for your issue. We will look into the details of your issue.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

@rasmi.mishra
The range ‘E & D’!$B$71:$O$124 only contains some charts and the data referred by charts is out of the range. The data referred by charts are changed as external links when copying the range in MS Excel, but Aspose.Cells still refer to the same worksheet.
We will try to works as MS Excel later.

@rasmi.mishra,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.3) that we plan to release in the first half of March 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

1 Like

Hi Amjad,
Thanks for the heads up
Regards
Rasmi Ranjan Mishra

@rasmi.mishra,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52501) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi