Copy list items from one document to another

I have a list of nodes (List<Node> nodes), and I want to convert it to html.
We have below code to create new Document (tempDoc) with these nodes and then we convert (tempDoc) to html.

Document tempDoc = new Document();
foreach (Node node in nodes)
{
	NodeImporter importer = new NodeImporter(node.Document, temp, 
        ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);
	tempDoc.FirstSection.Body.AppendChild(importer.ImportNode(node, true));
}

With this html is getting created correctly except List.
For List we are facing an issue.

We have Word Document like this -
image.png (10.6 KB)

Document has 2 lists, if we convert this document directly to html, it converts to html correctly, having 2 <ol>.

But when we have list of nodes and we try to convert it to html by creating new Document - it is creating 3 <ol>. and hence numbering is getting messed up as below.

image.png (12.3 KB)

For more info, I have attached Word Document, html_directly_converted, html by creating new document from list of nodes.

While debugging I found, when we append node (isListItem: true) to temporary document, it creates a new List in temp document as I see ListId is different, may be it is causing an issue.

Am I missing something to append nodes into new Document ?
Is there a way to copy complete List to new Document including List Item nodes ?
Is there a way to convert list of nodes directly to html, without creating new temporary document, as it is causing issue ?

We can not convert the source document completely to html, as we have other processing, from there we are getting list of nodes and we just want to convert those nodes.

IR10010707.zip (19.3 KB)

@nileshsawtade

In your case, you need to set the same list of source document into destination document. Please use ListCollection.AddCopy method to create a new list by copying the specified list and apply this list to paragraphs in destination document using Paragraph.ListFormat.List property.

Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on this issue.