Copy of Email not getting delivered to Sender when adding the from address to CC or BCC list

Dear Aspose,
I am using Aspose email Java 18.7 Trial version.

When using MailMessage to send email, though the message is sent to recipient, I see that
the message is not getting delivered to the sender email:

// sample psuedo code:
  // msgEmail is an object of MailMessage
 msgEmail.setFrom(new MailAddress("testemail1@gmail.com", "Test email"));

msgEmail.getTo().addMailAddress(new MailAddress("testemail2@gmail.com", "Test email"));

msgEmail.getBcc().addMailAddress(new MailAddress("testemail1@gmail.com", "Test email"));

msgEmail.setSubject("Test Email");

SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(smtpServerAddr, smtpPort, smtpUserName, smtpPwd);
 client.send(msgEmail);

With the above, I see email is getting delivered to "testemail2@gmail.com" but I am not seeing a copy of the email being sent to "testemail1@gmail.com"

Can you please let me know what needs to be done to ensure a copy of the email is sent to the configured “From Address” specified in MailMessage’s setFrom() method.

Thanks
Venkata

@pvsnmurthy,

We were unable to reproduce this issue at our end. You can use the code snippet given below to test your scenario.

MailMessage mailMessage = new MailMessage();

mailMessage.setFrom(new MailAddress("testemail1@gmail.com"));

MailAddressCollection toAddressCollection = new MailAddressCollection();
        toAddressCollection.add("testemail2@gmail.com");
        mailMessage.setTo(toAddressCollection);

MailAddressCollection bccAddressCollection = new MailAddressCollection();
        bccAddressCollection.add("testemail1@gmail.com");
        mailMessage.setBcc(bccAddressCollection);

mailMessage.setSubject("Test Email");

SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(smtpServerAddr, smtpPort, smtpUserName, smtpPwd);
        client.send(mailMessage);
        client.dispose(); 

Please see if this resolves your issue.

Email messages are still not getting delivered to BCC or CC emails.
Is this issue anything to do with usage of ASPOSE Email Trial license?
Please help resolve this issue ASAP.

@pvsnmurthy,

Please share the test account credentials so that we can reproduce the issue and assist you further.

Dear Aspose:
I saw yesterday that, the issue is something to do with AWS SMTP Server possibly because it is Sandboxed.
When using other SMTP server the issue doesn’t seem to arise. The ticket can be closed!

Thanks,
Venkata

@pvsnmurthy,

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Please keep using our API and if additional information is required, please feel free to let us know. We will be more than happy to assist you accordingly.