Copy/Paste of individual objects

Hi,

We are currently on the 8.* version API for Slides for Java, but I need a new feature that was recently released to allow copy/paste of individual objects - is that feature only in the Unified API 14.* or is it in the latest 8.* API as well?

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Babar Raza.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and it seems that by copy/paste of individual object you actually mean shapes cloning. This a new feature that is supported in new API 14.x series only. I suggest you to please try using the latest API as old series 8.x is no longer supported.

Many Thanks,

Yes, shape cloning is what we need. Is there a guide anywhere for transitioning from the 8.* API to the new unified API? Is there generally much rework required so we can plan when this might be able to happen? Thanks, Bob

Hi Bob,

I like to share that the complete new documentation is in accordance with new Aspose.Slides for Java API. You can also visit this documentation link for some starter samples to port legacy API code to new API code. Please visit this documentation link for Shape cloning support as well.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,